Serendipity - is the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.
Talk about my life in words! Well maybe not always the 'fortunate' part, but I do seem to find a lot when I'm not looking for it. I go to Uni to find an education, didn't find the education but did find the love of my life. I move to a new town looking for a break, found the break, but I also found an extra 35kgs (that I DEFINITELY wasn't looking for!!). Was looking for a way to pay the bills and found a career. Happiness is the BIG one that you find when you aren't looking..
Who knows what I'll find next? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Serin,
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog!! You are working on it now aye? coz I looked and then came back to follow it and it had changed hahahaha
good stuff