Well this morning was my weigh in and as hoped I lost 1kg exactly :)
This brings my stats to:
Start Weight: 111kg
Current Weight: 107.7
This Week: -1kg
Total: -3.3kg
I also started tracking my measurements this week so we'll see how they go next week.
I'm currently trying to decide what to do today. As yesterday was a PJ day I would like to get out of the house for a while. I looked into going to the gym, but I always feel intimidated at the gym. Like people are watching me and thinking nasty things about that big fat chick trying to do yoga (I love yoga) or on the treadmill. I used to have the excuse that I don't have any shoes, but I bought new runners so that excuse is not available to me any more. Now I'm thinking about what I would wear. I have some really nice winter gym clothes but nothing for summer... It's stupid really. I pay for the membership but never use it... I'm more of a home exerciser, I worry too much about what people think when I'm in public :(
Anyways, enough of being down. Hey, I lost a whole kilo this week :)
OK I'm off. Wish me luck on getting active today
Serin xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment