Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday.. sigh..

Hello

Not too excited today. I think it is an extended case of Mondayitis :( so I will keep this quick.

I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 0.2kg. It wasn't a gain and I wasn't expecting a stellar week so not so bad. I definitely think that not working Wed-Fri, not walking to and from the bus stop each of those days (in addition to not doing my arvo walk on Tuesday) AND the eating out a lot worked against me last week. But I am now on track for a good week and hopefully a 700g+ weight loss. That would mean that I would make 5kgs and 5% :) (200g until 5kgs and 700gs from 5%)

On a happier note, I was very pleased with myself today. When I got to work the social club had bought everyone chocies for valentines day. I got some Mars Celebrations (little choc balls based on the mars flavours). I calculated the points for them and they are 1.5 each. As I forgot my morning tea (WW Bar, 1.5 points) so I had 1.5 spare. Plus it had been 6 Weeks since I had a real chocolate! I opened the packet and had a dove flavoured choc. OMG! It was practically ORGASMIC! I ate it in little bites and let it melt in my mouth (I'm drooling just thinking how nice it was lol) but then I put the rest of them in my draw and did not touch a single one :)
The old me would have wolfed them down before lunch! Eating just 1 each day will be good practice for easter! I have asked my OH to buy me little eggs because it is much easier to stop a 1 whole little egg than xgs of a big egg :)

So much for a quick one! lol

Have a great night guys :)

Serin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment