Hey guys!
Can you tell that I am a lil excited??
I had my WI today and scored a personal best loss of 1.4KG!!!!
I needed 0.2 to make my 1st 5kg loss and 0.7 to get to 5% AND I LOST TWICE WHAT I NEEDED FOR 5%!!!!!
I have now lost a total of 6.2kgs. I am 4.9kgs from under 100 and 10% and 3.8kgs from my 10kg loss.
What I love is that I had at least 1 small Choc (Mars Celebrations 1.5pts each) EVERY DAY OF THE WORKING WEEK!!
I just can't believe how easy this journey has been so far. I have of course had my ups and downs but overall it has been easy as!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I treated myself to 2 pandora charms for my achievement. 1 for the 5kg and 1 for 5%
AWESOME!!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous weigh in!!!!!
ReplyDelete