Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ooops :)

Hey Guys,

Sorry its been so long since posting. I have not been very motivated lately. Kind of down in the dumps.. Not too sure why though.

Anyways I'll start with what has been happening over the last two weeks.. Hmmmm.. lets see.. well there has been work, work, work and (you guessed it!) more work. I went and watched Ant bowl (10 pin) on Wednesday last week. That got me down a bit coz I looove bowling but there is no more room in the team for me :(. I wanted to go bowling on the weekend but it didn't end up happening. Had my WI on the Sunday and lost a PB of 1.3kg and got down to 106.4. I have been looking forward to getting to my 1st 5kg (and 5% if i lose 1kg tomorrow) but I don't think that will happen. I must admit that I am a serial weigher and the scales have not been kind so far this week.

It's my own fault I guess. Although I did try to be good.. It was Ants birthday on Wednesday. We had bacon and eggs for breakfast (I had my WW bacon and cooked some 'real' bacon for him) we had take away for lunch (but I had a chicken and salad sandwich on wholemeal) and then went out for dinner to a pub. Pub food is SOOOO bad! Ant got a steak and it had TONS of chips and lashings of salad dressing on the salad. I knew when I ordered that if there were chips on my plate I would not have the will power to not eat them. After a quick scan of the menu I ended up ordering a chicken and mushroom risotto. Not the greatest choice I know, but I scrapped off the cheese and cut the bowl in half. I only ate the food on my half and not a grain of rice more!. I was very proud of the fact that I actually left the table with half a bowl of food left.. Plus I just ate enough (wasn't stuffed or hungry after dinner) while Ant was complaining about being so full he was about to burst! hehe.. I did end up going over points by about 5 for that day but I made sure that I saved and exercised enough to cover it.. I'm still not keeping my hopes up for a loss this week.

Anyway, I have to go and do the dishes and cook dinner.. yay..

I'll try to not neglect you so much in the future :)

Serin xx

1 comment:

  1. Hun you can eat out and still lose! You did very well and ate within your points. Why wouldn't you lose??

    ReplyDelete